Subject: Request for Contact Information – EU Council Presidency Events
From: "Machinko Adam" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
Cc: "Kobielski Piotr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 18:15:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Sir/Madam,
 
I hope this message finds you well.
 
As part of our ongoing Presidency of the Council of the European Union, we
are organizing a series of events aimed at fostering cooperation and
strengthening engagement among our European partners. In this context, we
would like to explore potential opportunities for collaboration with the
Republic of Estonia.
 
I would therefore like to kindly request your assistance in obtaining
contact details (email/phone number) for a member of the Cabinet of Her
Excellency Liisa-Ly Pakosta. This would allow us to establish an informal
dialogue regarding H.E. schedule and discuss potential areas of engagement
in our initiatives.
 
Your support in facilitating this connection would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if any further details are needed.
 
Looking forward to your response.
 
Best regards,
Adam Machinko
Adam Machinko 
administrator
Wydzial Koordynacji Współpracy Globalnej
Departament Współpracy Międzynarodowej

&#43;48 539 904 553
[email-masked]
www.cyfryzacja.gov.pl

Królewska 27, 00-060 Warszawa

  ________________________________  

RODO - Informacja dotycząca przetwarzania danych osobowych znajduje się w
na stronie Ministerstwa Cyfryzacji oraz w Biuletynie Informacji Publicznej
MC. 
Ta wiadomość jest przeznaczona do wyłącznego użytku jej adresata. Jeśli
otrzymali Państwo tę wiadomość przez pomyłkę, prosimy o bezzwłoczne
skontaktowanie się z nadawcą oraz jej usunięcie. Jeśli nie są Państwo
adresatem tej wiadomości, to jej wykorzystanie, w szczególności poprzez
rozpowszechnianie, dystrybucję, powielanie, publikację wiadomości lub
zawartych w niej informacji i/lub dokumentów, jest zabronione.