Subject: REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 4th International Mine Action Conference - "Humanitarian Demining for Urban Recovery: Setting Standards of Excellence for Safe Settlements", 2-3 September 2026 in Baku, Azerbaijan
From: "Nariman Gasimov" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "International Conference" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 08:59:09 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to kindly remind you that the registration deadline for the 
upcoming 4th International Mine Action Conference – “Humanitarian Demining 
for Urban Recovery: Setting Standards of Excellence for Safe Settlements”, 
to be held on 2–3 September 2026 in Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan, is 
approaching.

All participants are kindly requested to complete their online registration 
by 30 June 2026 through the official ANAMA registration platform: 
https://registration.anama.gov.az/

As applications will be considered and funded on a rolling, first-come 
basis, subject to available resources, we kindly encourage you to proceed 
with registration at your earliest convenience.

For inquiries or further information regarding travel emergencies during the 
registration process, please contact: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

For any other assistance, please contact Mr. Nariman Gasimov, Deputy Head of 
the International Relations Department:

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Tel: (+994 50) 355 42 48

We kindly ask you not to miss the registration deadline and look forward to 
welcoming you to Baku.

Sincerely,

Nariman Gasimov

Deputy Head of International Relations Department

Mine Action Agency of the

Republic of Azerbaijan (ANAMA)

260, Ibrahimpasha Dadashov str., Binagadi dist., AZ1108, Baku, Azerbaijan

T: +994124973851 (int: 1051)    <http://www.anama.gov.az/> 
http://www.anama.gov.az/

Mob: +994503554248

From: International Conference <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2026 at 3:22 AM
To:
Cc: Farhad Isayev <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Nariman Gasimov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 4th International Mine Action Conference – “Humanitarian Demining 
for Urban Recovery: Setting Standards of Excellence for Safe Settlements”, 
2–3 September 2026 in Baku, Azerbaijan

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to extend a warm invitation to you for the upcoming 4th 
International Mine Action Conference – “Humanitarian Demining for Urban 
Recovery: Setting Standards of Excellence for Safe Settlements”, to be held 
on 2–3 September 2026 in Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan. The Conference is 
jointly organized by the Mine Action Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan 
(ANAMA) and the United Nations Azerbaijan, continuing the successful 
partnership established through previous conferences aimed at strengthening 
international cooperation in humanitarian mine action.

Please find attached the invitation letter, along with the Conference 
package, including the Concept Note, Logistics Note, and Provisional Agenda 
for your kind consideration.

All participants are kindly requested to register online by 30 June 2026 
through the official ANAMA website (https://registration.anama.gov.az/ 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registration.anama.gov.az_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=_rebli4ATQ-p0TPhGcN8n_1eEkNuhUDx7Qpy_DzsNlw&m=KXt6kGvlFD9NQjLCEGbrCUtGj93GYvngx6qI_NBbbE9CbV9uaQGmDBL_im5gW2Jj&s=caAEQYB3b5Pr8TfsXoAWLo9-S3qVTzvBH6v6PWQXCVY&e=> 
 ). The registration link will become available after 30 April 2026. 
Participants are also kindly encouraged to save the date and proceed with 
registration at their earliest convenience, as applications will be 
considered and funded on a rolling, first-come basis, subject to available 
resources.

If you have any inquiries or require further information regarding travel 
emergencies during the registration process, please do not hesitate to write 
to the

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

For any other assistance please contact Mr. Nariman Gasimov (Deputy Head of 
the International Relations Department):

email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Tel: (+994 50) 355 42 48.

Please kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

We would be honoured by your participation and look forward to welcoming you 
to Baku.

Sincerely,

ANAMA Team

Mine Action Agency of the

Republic of Azerbaijan (ANAMA)

260, Ibrahimpasha Dadashov str., Binagadi dist., AZ1108, Baku, Azerbaijan

T: +994124973851 http://www.anama.gov.az/ 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.anama.gov.az_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=_rebli4ATQ-p0TPhGcN8n_1eEkNuhUDx7Qpy_DzsNlw&m=KXt6kGvlFD9NQjLCEGbrCUtGj93GYvngx6qI_NBbbE9CbV9uaQGmDBL_im5gW2Jj&s=yRyAkLGsoi8osJjimtdQ-pp45fpoFu8zYktBINIetXY&e=>