Subject: N20520: NOTAM A1310/24 väljastatud (ID:20520)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 10:13:31 +0300

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 20520 alusel, mis saabus meile 24-05-2024 
06:52, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A1310/24
(A1310/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/038/5759N02439E013 A)EETT 
B)2405240715 C)2405271500 D)24 0715-1500, 27 0700-1500 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED 
AREA EER2425 ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 575400N 
0241758E - 580038N 0242926E - 580552N 0245545E - 580038N 0245901E - THEN 
ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA AND LATVIA TO - 575400N 
0241758E. ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY 
INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER 
GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL 
+372 5309 4264. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND 
BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT AGL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6710 257