Subject: European Survey on Digital Tools in Public Procurement
From: "Lovis El-Khawad \(TI DE\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2026 16:14:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

As part of the EU-funded CEDAR project, the University of Kiel, in 
collaboration with Transparency International Germany, is conducting a short 
survey on the use and perception of algorithmic tools in public procurement. 
The CEDAR project explores how public administrations can make better use of 
data and digital tools to enhance transparency and evidence-based 
decision-making in the public sector.

This survey aims to gather the experiences and opinions of individuals 
involved in public procurement, which is why we are reaching out to you 
today.

Participation takes up to 3 minutes, and the survey does not collect any 
direct identifiers, such as names, email addresses, or IP addresses. Further 
information on data protection can be found at the very beginning of the 
survey, which you can access via the following link:

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/CEDAR_Survey> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/CEDAR_Survey

The language can be selected from the drop-down menu on the right side.

If you are not the appropriate contact person, we would be very grateful if 
you could forward this email to all relevant persons or departments 
responsible for public procurement.

Thank you very much for your support!

All the best,

Lovis El-Khawad
Freelance Associate
Transparency International Deutschland e.V.
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.transparency.de> www.transparency.de

Transparency Germany is registered in the 
<https://www.lobbyregister.bundestag.de/suche/R000249/78610?backUrl=%2Fsuche%3Fq%3Dtransparency%2Bdeutschland%26pageSize%3D25%26sort%3DRELEVANCE_DESC> 
German lobby register.