Subject: Reminder: Survey on Training Needs and Gaps on Medical Countermeasures
From: "Gap Analysis Study - ICF" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 13:01:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to invite you again to take part in an online survey to 
collect your/your organisation’s inputs and views concerning training and 
exercises in the field of MCM.

This survey is conducted in the framework of a study to map and analyse the 
current provision of training and exercises in the field of medical 
countermeasures (MCM), which has been commissioned by the European Health 
and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) and the Health Emergency Preparedness 
and Response Authority (HERA) to ICF and its partners.

The objective of the study is to identify any existing and emerging gaps in 
the current provision of training and exercises in relation to MCM, with a 
view to informing the development of a comprehensive MCM training and 
exercise strategy and roadmap to be implemented by HERA in the coming years. 
You can find more information about MCM and the scope of the study at the 
link provided below.

Please find the survey at: Take the Survey 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0BATgesiabdEWA6?Q_DL=pYaPbo05qnrzFz9_0BATgesiabdEWA6_CGC_lDFsc25MPp0rEC6&Q_CHL=email>

Please feel free to distribute the following survey link to other 
stakeholders and experts in the field of MCMs that you believe could 
contribute to this exercise: 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0BATgesiabdEWA6> 
https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0BATgesiabdEWA6

Please note that the survey will close on 16 April 2024.

We thank you in advance for your time and valuable contribution to this 
study. Please do not hesitate to contact the study team at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] for any query 
or comment you may have.

With thanks and kind regards,
ICF Study Team

Your contact details (e-mail, title, organisation) have been collected from 
publicly available information for the purpose of sending you this survey 
invitation. Your personal data will be processed by HaDEA (Data Controller) 
and its contractor (ICF S.A.) for the purposes specified in this e-mail.

If you do not wish to be contacted about this topic, or wish to exercise 
your rights in relation to processing your personal data as exposed in the 
privacy statement relevant for this activity, please send an e-mail to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] with the contractor’s contact point in 
cc at:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe 
<https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_lDFsc25MPp0rEC6&LID=UR_cBhr7QJT9MfB3Ho&DID=EMD_7gzw4gWnfymx1Jk&BT=aWNmY29uc3VsdGluZw&_=1>

  <https://icfconsulting.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsContacts/Watermark.php?UID=UR_cBhr7QJT9MfB3Ho&EMD=EMD_7gzw4gWnfymx1Jk&CGC=CGC_lDFsc25MPp0rEC6&SV=SV_0BATgesiabdEWA6>