Subject: NIS 2 direktiiv
From: "Evely Vendla" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 11:07:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Palun teada, millal võiks Riigikokku jõuda seaduseelnõu, millega võetakse
Eesti õigusesse üle NIS 2 direktiiv ((EL) 2022/2555)?

Lugupidamisega,

--

Evely Vendla | Associate | EY Law

Advokaadibüroo EY Law OÜ

Rävala 4, Tallinn 10143, Estonia

Office: +372 611 4610 | Mobile: +372 527 9444 |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. EY is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt.