Subject: FW: Application of Regulation (EU) 2024/1028 on Short-Term Rental Data Sharing(EE)
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 15:31:46 +0300

From: Kadi Avingo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2026 11:41 AM
To: Kati Kikas - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Application of Regulation (EU) 2024/1028 on Short-Term Rental 
Data Sharing(EE)

Tere

Edastan kirja KOMilt, millega uurivad, kas EE hakkab STRi rakendama ja kui 
jah, siis mis ajakavas.

Me vastus on ju jätkuvalt, et ei hakka rakendama?

Tervitades

Kadi

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2026 9:46 AM
To: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Application of Regulation (EU) 2024/1028 on Short-Term Rental Data 
Sharing(EE)

Dear Ambassador,

Please find attached a letter concerning the application of Regulation (EU) 
2024/1028 on the collection and sharing of data relating to short-term 
rentals.

We would appreciate receiving information on your Member State's intentions 
regarding the implementation of the Regulation and, where applicable, the 
envisaged timeline.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

GROW STR Secretariat