Subject: Personal Invitation to the Privacy Symposium Conference 2026
From: "Privacy Symposium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 16:23:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency, Dear Ms. Karmen Joller, Minister of Social Affairs of 
Estonia,

On behalf of the Privacy and Data Governance Symposium and the Italian Data 
Protection Authority, we would be honored to welcome you and give you the 
floor at the next edition of the Privacy Symposium international conference, 
in Venice, on April 20 to 24 2026.

The Privacy Symposium aims at promoting international dialogue, cooperation, 
and knowledge sharing on data regulations, compliance, and innovative 
technologies. Like in the previous editions, the conference will bring 
together top-level authorities, industry, and experts, including ministers, 
regulators, heads of international and regional organizations, CEO levels, 
and international experts from all continents.

The last edition gave the floor to over 400 speakers, including major 
contributions from Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, EU DG Justice Commissioner 
Michael McGrath, U.S. Director of National Intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard, UN 
Special Rapporteur on the Rights to Privacy, Council of Europe, UNICEF, 
World Bank, International Monetary Fund, OECD, UN Office on Drugs and Crime, 
World Food Programme, Interpol, Europol, as well as many national 
authorities and major industry world leaders.

In order to share more details with you and to adapt the programme to your 
priorities and availabilities, we propose planning an online meeting with 
you or your assistant in the coming weeks, preferably before the end of 
July. Meanwhile, do not hesitate to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We thank you in advance for your consideration and are looking forward to 
welcoming you to Venice next year.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Sébastien Ziegler

Chair of the Organising Committee