Subject: Official Invitation from H.E. Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates
From: "Nihal Helal" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info", "Elina Kink", <[email-masked]>
Cc: "RAM Info"
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2024 20:32:16 +0200

To H.E. Jürgen Ligi,

Greetings from AIM Congress.

It is our pleasure to invite you to Future Finance portfolio at the 14th 
Edition of AIM Congress to be Hosted by the Abu Dhabi Government from 7 to 9 
April 2025 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Future Finance portfolio will focus on the future of finance and highlight 
innovations in artificial intelligence under the theme “Adaptation and 
Adoption: A Roadmap to Sustainable Digital Transformation in the Financial 
Sector.” It will address key aspects such as digital transformation, 
data-driven insights, automation, blockchain adoption, cybersecurity, and 
cognitive technologies.

As the Principal Host, we will be honoured to invite you to participate in 
the high-level roundtable for Ministers of Finance which will be held during 
the Future of Finance portfolio which offers over the span of three complete 
days an array of activities and a rich program.

Attached are the official letter from H.E. Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, 
Minister of State for Foreign Trade, and the event agenda.

Please note that a copy of this invitation will also will be sent through 
diplomatic channels shortly.

For more information about AIM kindly see this link: www.aimcongress.com 
<http://www.aimcongress.com>

Brochure:

*	English: 
<https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2025--english-brochure.pdf> 
https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2025--english-brochure.pdf

Post-show Report:

*	Post-show Report: 
https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress--english-post-show-report.pdf
*	Post-show Report Executive Summary: 
<https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2024--postshow-report-executive-summary.pdf> 
https://media.aimcongress.com/documents/aim-congress-2024--postshow-report-executive-summary.pdf

Video:

*	AIM Congress 2024 Highlights + 2025 intro: 
https://youtu.be/neR7M-AIIQA?si=2aCJsN_35bU-vIaV

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Nihal Helal

نيهال هلال

Portfolio Director

+971 50 528 6611

     AIM Congress

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://linktr.ee/aimcongress>

 <http://www.aimcongress.com/> www.aimcongress.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential 
attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential 
and are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are 
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, 
or retransmit this communication but destroy it immediately. Any 
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is 
strictly prohibited.