Subject: E.coli WDCM 00202 interest inventory
From: "Annemarie Mulder" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2025 12:25:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Info Terviseamet,

English version below

Escherichia coli WDCM 00202 volgens ISO 16649-2

Wij willen graag de belangstelling peilen voor een nieuw te ontwikkelen CRM, 
namelijk Escherichia coli  WDCM 00202. Deze stam is verplicht gesteld in de 
ISO 16649-2 norm voor het TBX-medium en staat bekend als een zwakke 
β-glucuronidase producent.

Bij voldoende belangstelling zijn wij voornemens dit product te produceren 
en op te nemen in onze collectie.

Laat ons weten of jullie interesse hebben in deze CRM-stam, zodat wij de 
behoefte kunnen inventariseren en vervolgstappen kunnen bepalen.

English version

Escherichia coli WDCM 00202 accoording to ISO 16649-2

We would like to gauge interest in a new Certified Reference Material (CRM) 
currently under consideration: Escherichia coli  WDCM 00202. This strain is 
required by ISO 16649-2 for use with TBX medium and is known to be a weak 
β-glucuronidase producer.

If there is sufficient interest, we plan to produce this strain and include 
it in our collection.

Please let us know if you or your organization would be interested in this 
CRM so we can assess demand and proceed accordingly.

With kind regards,

Annemarie Mulder

Biosisto b.v.

Martin Luther Kingweg 3

9403PA Assen

Netherlands

06 115 914 21

[email-masked]

www.biosisto.com