Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 51 (25): Admission of the Republic of Guatemala as a future Member of the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2025 16:14:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 51

Admission of the Republic of Guatemala as a future Member of the HCCH

The Secretary General of the HCCH presents his compliments to the National
and Contact Organs of the Members and, with reference to Focused Circular
No 23(25), dated 5 March 2025, is pleased to certify that the majority of
votes cast has been in favour of admitting the Republic of Guatemala as a
future Member of the HCCH. The Certificate dated 8 September 2025 is
attached. In light of the outcome, the Republic of Guatemala has been
invited to deposit its instrument of acceptance of the Statute to become a
Member of the HCCH.

The Secretary General avails himself of this opportunity to renew to the
National and Contact Organs of the Members the assurance of his highest
consideration.

THE HAGUE, 8 September 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 51 de la HCCH de 2025

Admission de la République du Guatemala en qualité de futur Membre de la
HCCH

Le Secrétaire Général de la HCCH présente ses compliments aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres et a le plaisir, à la suite de la
Circulaire ciblée No 23(25) en date du 5 mars 2025, de confirmer que la
majorité des voix exprimées sont favorables à l’admission de la République
du Guatemala en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH. Le procès-verbal daté
du 8 septembre 2025 est joint à la présente. Au vu du résultat, la
République du Guatemala a été invitée à déposer l’instrument d’acceptation
du Statut afin de devenir Membre de la HCCH.

Le Secrétaire Général saisit cette occasion pour renouveler aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres l’assurance de sa haute considération.

LA HAYE, le 8 septembre 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 51  de la HCCH de 2025

Admisión de la República de Guatemala como futuro Miembro de la HCCH

El Secretario General de la HCCH saluda atentamente a los Órganos
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros y, con referencia a la Circular
Específica N.º 23(25), de fecha 5 de marzo de 2025, tiene el agrado de
certificar que la mayoría de los votos emitidos ha sido favorable a la
admisión de la República de Guatemala como futuro Miembro de la HCCH.
Adjunto se remite el certificado con fecha de 8 de septiembre de 2025. A
raíz del resultado, se ha invitado a la República de Guatemala a depositar
su instrumento de aceptación del Estatuto para convertirse en Miembro de
la HCCH.

El Secretario General aprovecha esta oportunidad para reiterar a los
Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros el testimonio de su más
alta consideración.

LA HAYA, 8 de septiembre de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros