Subject: For your input: ECDC looking for volunteers to participate in usability study
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kirsi Pruudel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:27:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

Dear Kirsi,
 
ECDC is looking for volunteers in the public health community to
participate in usability studies to help us improve our website. These
volunteers would ideally be public health experts in national institutes
or agencies, and do not need to have a specific specialty or level of
seniority. We would be very grateful if we could count on your help in
finding volunteers in your network to conduct these studies.
 
The studies will be conducted in English and take place some time between
April and June. They will consist of a card sort and a tree testing
exercise, in which participants will be asked to categorise and navigate
through the content found on our website. Each exercise will be completed
remotely and should take a maximum of one hour.
 
These exercises are meant to test our site, not the user, so they do not
require any preparation or research. A moderator will guide volunteers
through these exercises. 
 
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
 
Best,
Andrea
 
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.