Subject: Request for Heating Prices
From: Oksana Statkevič <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet Info - KA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heliko Nava - KA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2025 07:44:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

National Energy Regulatory Council (NERC), as a Lithuanian regulatory 
authority, requests the information about the district heating tariffs for 
consumers in in Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Kohtla-Järve and Pärnu of December 
2024 and March 2025. We need the information for analysis and comparison 
purposes.

Thank you so much for your help.

King regards,

Oksana Statkevič

Chief Specialist

Data Analysis Division

Data Analysis and Evaluation department

National Energy Regulatory Council

Tel. +370 5 213 9449

Mob. +370 6 596 4577

Verkių g. 25C-1

LT-08223 Vilnius

www.vert.lt <http://www.vert.lt/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/energetikosabc> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-control-commission-for-prices-and-energy>

Šioje žinutėje ir su ja siunčiamuose dokumentuose esanti informacija gali 
būti konfidenciali ir yra skirta tik nurodytam asmeniui. Jeigu ji pasiekė 
klaidingą adresatą, prašome apie tai informuoti siuntėją, gautą žinutę 
ištrinti bei neplatinti aptariamos informacijos tretiesiems asmenims. 
Dėkojame.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this message and any documents sent with it may 
be confidential and is intended only for the person named. If it has reached 
the wrong recipient, please inform the sender, delete the message and do not 
distribute the information to third parties. Thank you.