Subject: FW: (VIP Invitation) - Innovation in Digital Economy Summit - Qatar 2025 (IDES 2)
From: "MKM info"
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 08:42:36 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2024 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: (VIP Invitation) - Innovation in Digital Economy Summit - Qatar 
2025 (IDES 2)
Importance: High

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

VIP Invitation

Innovation in Digital Economy Summit – Qatar 2025 (IDES 2)

Kempinski Marsa Malaz Hotel – February 4-5, 2025

We are pleased to invite you to attend and nominate participants for the 2nd 
Innovation in Digital Economy Summit (IDES 2), taking place in Doha, Qatar 
on February 4-5, 2025.
Organized by AFAQ Group in partnership with Core Info Qatar, the event will 
gather global experts to discuss the latest advancements and challenges in 
the digital economy.

The summit will feature essential topics such as:

*	Innovation in the Digital Economy and Shaping the Future of the Global 
Economy.
*	Artificial Intelligence (AI): Revolutionizing Industries, the Workforce, 
and Sustainable Development.
*	(Fintech): Redefining the Future of Financial Markets in the Digital Age.
*	Cybersecurity in the Digital Age: Protecting Data in a Connected World.
*	Web 3.0 and Digital Interaction.
*	Blockchain Technology: The New Foundation of Digital Trust and 
Decentralization in the Digital Economy.
*	Empowering Vital Sectors for Sustainable Development.
*	Internet of Things (IoT) in the Digital Economy

Participation fee: (1600 QAR) per person, with special discounts for group 
registrations. The fee covers all sessions, materials, coffee breaks, and 
lunch.

We look forward to your participation and nominations.

For more information, visit   <http://www.ides.qa> www.ides.qa  or email us 
at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Fida’a Odeh

Event Coordinator

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone: +974 6662 2702 | +974 5513 1504

Jordan Office: +962 6551 6460

Website:  <http://www.afaqgroupadv.com/> www.afaqgroupadv.com

AFAQ GROUP, Amman - Jordan