Subject: World Intellectual Property Day 2025: Consultation and Information Meeting for Member States on Tuesday, November 26
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 11:00:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) invites all Member 
States and stakeholders to celebrate World Intellectual Property Day on 
April 26, 2025.

Across the globe, creators and innovators use intellectual property (IP) to 
translate their ideas into assets, generating economic and social benefits 
that improve the lives of people everywhere. While awareness of IP is 
certainly higher than ever, there is still a need to deepen awareness of the 
pivotal role that IP plays in driving innovation, creativity, and business 
growth.

The World Intellectual Property Day campaign has become a truly global 
effort with celebrations in every region of the world.  We are pleased to 
confirm that the 2025 campaign theme is:

IP and Music:  Feel the beat of IP

Music is the most universal of creative expressions. From melodies that 
stick in our heads and rhythms that get us moving, to lyrics that speak to 
our souls, music creation enriches our lives. Music permeates every sector, 
intersecting with technology, film, and entertainment. Even when it's not on 
our minds, the beat and rhythm of music are always present in our lives.

The 2025 World Intellectual Property Day campaign highlights the central 
role that creativity and innovation, supported by IP rights, play in keeping 
music pulsing through our lives. And we look at how intellectual property 
rights and innovation policies can support creators, innovators, and 
entrepreneurs to bring new ideas into the world of music, inspiring new 
generations of artists and fans alike.

For World Intellectual Property Day 2025, let’s celebrate the contributions 
of those who craft music that brings people together, inspires action, 
evokes powerful emotions, and drives the change we want to see in the world.

We are pleased to invite you to a Consultation and Information meeting to 
share our plans for World Intellectual Property Day 2025 on Tuesday, 
November 26, 2024, from 2 to 3 p.m.(CET). The meeting will be held on Teams 
in English.

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NzMxZDA3ZWQtYmUyNS00MzI1LTk3YmEtNTJjOGM3ZmEwOGYx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22faa31b06-8ccc-48c9-867f-f7510dd11c02%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2234b5c6be-012e-4c72-80f1-443e6eef960c%22%7d> 
Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 338 085 788 563

Passcode: ZJEY7s

For any further information, do not hesitate to contact the World IP Day 
Team at WIPO via

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

A second Consultation and Information meeting for Member States and other 
stakeholders will take place on Tuesday, January 21, 2025, from 2 pm to 3 
pm.  An official circular email will be sent out with an invitation to this 
meeting in due course.

To minimize paper usage and facilitate communications, we encourage you to 
use email as your primary means of communication with WIPO for all matters 
related to World Intellectual Property Day.

We thank you for your continued support and look forward to celebrating 
World Intellectual Property Day 2025 with you.

The World IP Day Team at WIPO

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY