Subject: Public consultation from WG SE#102, deadline 1 July 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 11:29:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The public consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverables 
approved by WG SE#102 meeting held in Brest on 18-22 May 2026.

*	Draft revision of ECC Report 322: “Compatibility analysis (inter-service 
and intra service) for S-PCS below 1 GHz”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Report 322 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Report%20322.docx>

*	Draft revision of ECC Report 271: “Compatibility and sharing studies 
related to NGSO satellite systems operating in the FSS bands 10.7-12.75 GHz 
(space-to-Earth) and 14-14.5 GHz (Earth-to-space)”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Report 271 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Report%20271.docx>

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/PCTemplate_2026.docx> Template for PC 
responses_2026 (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

 Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/