Subject: Invitation to the Digital Horizon in Albania 2025 November 5th 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2025 15:48:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the attention of the Department of Digital Communications and 
Cybersecurity

Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs

Dear Madam/Sir,

Warm greetings from the Foreign Investors Association of Albania (FIAA), the 
leading business organization representing foreign investors in Albania.

FIAA is a non-governmental business association, established 25 years ago 
with the mission to promote a favorable inhouse investment climate, also a 
reliable and official consulting partner of the European Commission in 
Albania. We serve as a key platform supporting foreign investors through 
advocacy, services, strategic partnerships and promotional Events.

As part of our milestone events, we are pleased to invite your esteemed 
institution to participate in our upcoming conference, Digital Horizon in 
Albania 2025, taking place on November 5th in Tirana.

Recognizing Estonia’s leadership in AI and technological transformation, we 
would be honored to have an Inspirational Speaker from your relevant 
institution to address The need to Upskill Albania in the Age of AI by 
embracing digital transformation and Innovation. We believe your insights 
could serve as inspiration for policymakers, technologists, and digital 
service providers in Albania and the wider Western Balkans.

Digital Horizon Albania 2025 brings together government leaders, global tech 
companies, and regional innovators to explore:

*	AI-driven upskilling and the future of work
*	Smart, efficient digital solutions
*	Cross-border partnerships in the tech ecosystem

Should in-person participation not be feasible, we would be glad to 
facilitate an online intervention. Kindly contact us should you require any 
additional information.

Enclosed you may find the draft agenda of the event.

We look forward to your positive response and to the opportunity to 
collaborate on this important conference.

Warm regards,

Marinela JAZOJ

Director

Foreign Investors Association of Albania

Str. Themistokli Germenji, Building No.8, 2nd floor, Ap.9

Tirana, Albania

Tel: +355 4 222 555 3

Mob: +355 692034469

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.fiaalbania.al/> www.fiaalbania.al

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/foreign-investors-association-of-albania-fiaa-1638491a7/?originalSubdomain=al> 
LinkedIn