Subject: FOR ACTION REMINDER to OCPs for Microbiology for influenza and SARS-CoV-2 - ECDC AURORAE: Please help us improve our influenza virus and SARS-CoV-2 services! – a short feedback questionnaire
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:10:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza and COVID-19 
(Microbiology), Western Balkan and Türkiye Contact Points for Operations 
(Influenza and COVID-19 microbiology)

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators,  Western Balkan and Türkiye Observer National Focal Points for 
Viral Respiratory Diseases and National Correspondents

Dear Colleagues,

This is a kind reminder to send your views on AURORAE virus characterisation 
and technical support activities (see message below).

Please coordinate within your institute, so that one set of answers is sent.

Best wishes,

The ECDC and AURORAE consortium

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 11:41 AM
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: FOR ACTION to OCPs for influenza (microbiology) and SARS-CoV-2 - 
ECDC AURORAE: Please help us improve our influenza virus and SARS-CoV-2 
services! – a short feedback questionnaire

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza and COVID-19 
(Microbiology), Western Balkan and Türkiye Contact Points for Operations 
(Influenza and COVID-19 microbiology)

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators,  Western Balkan and Türkiye Observer National Focal Points for 
Viral Respiratory Diseases and National Correspondents

Dear Colleagues,

AURORAE provides technology support for  implementation, optimization, and 
validation of influenza virus and SARS-CoV-2 tests.

AURORAE also provides handbooks and protocols for influenza virus and 
SARS-CoV-2.

We'd like to gain insight into how you use the services provided by AURORAE.

Please take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete this questionnaire at 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/AURORAEuserfeedback2024

and share your feedback by end of business 22 March 2024.

Your feedback is most appreciated and will be used for improving the AURORAE 
laboratory services.

Best wishes,

The ECDC and AURORAE consortium

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.