Subject: Invitation to Speak at Cybertech Europe 2026, Rome
From: "Oksana Kolchina" <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 14:12:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Hon. Minister Erkki Keldo,

It is my great pleasure to formally invite you, on behalf of the Cybertech 
team, to take part as a speaker at Cybertech Europe 2026 
<https://italy.cybertechconference.com/> , scheduled for October 13–14 at 
the La Nuvola Convention Center in Rome.

Cybertech Europe continues to serve as a leading platform for dialogue and 
collaboration among senior government representatives, industry leaders, 
cybersecurity experts, entrepreneurs, investors, innovation hubs, academia, 
and key decision-makers from across the global ecosystem.

In light of your significant leadership and impact within the cyber domain, 
we would be honored to welcome you to the stage. Your insights and 
perspective would provide substantial value to our audience and further 
strengthen the strategic discourse of the event.

We sincerely hope you will consider joining us in Rome.

-- 

Best wishes,
Ms. Oksana Kolchina

Content Director and Head of External Affairs Department
Cybertech Global Events

T: +972(52)6508201