Subject: Free webinars on the ILO normative action
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 19:53:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE
NOTE VERBALE
Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/11-05-2026/15
Free webinars on the ILO normative action
The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the
governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization
(ILO) and has the honour to invite their representatives to a series of
free webinars on its normative action. The webinars are organized in the
context of the International Labour Standards Academy and are scheduled to
take place from 25 to 29 May 2026, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CEST),
with interpretation services in English, French and Spanish.
The aim of these webinars is to increase tripartite constituents’
capacity to engage with the ILO normative system in a world of work shaped
by rapid changes.
The webinars will explore the following topics:
*   WEBINAR 1 on Monday, 25 May 2026: A century of ILO supervision.
*   WEBINAR 2 on Tuesday, 26 May 2026: Chemicals and the world of work.
*   WEBINAR 3 on Wednesday, 27 May 2026: Decent work in the platform
economy.
*   WEBINAR 4 on Thursday, 28 May 2026: The future of reporting on
ratified Conventions.
*         WEBINAR 5 on Friday, 29 May 2026: Employment and decent work
for peace and resilience (General Survey).
The webinars will feature members and former members of the ILO
supervisory bodies, namely the Committee of Experts on the Application of
Conventions and Recommendations and the Conference Committee on the
Application of Standards, and subject-matter specialists from the ILO
Secretariat. Details about the webinars are available in the information
note attached (in English, French and Spanish) and in the ITCILO website.
Government representatives wishing to participate in these webinars and
sharing their questions may do so by registering using this link.
Questions regarding this event may be addressed directly to Ms Maura
Miraglio ([email-masked]).
The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to
renew to the governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its
highest consideration.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
 
----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission. 
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles,
ou spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus. 
-----------------------------------------