Subject: Palun kooskõlastust (22.08) SKA-s ja teie teenuseid puudutavale sisule
From: Helina Loor / Õpidisain <[email-masked]>
To: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Rahvastikuregistri klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 12:47:38 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Tere!

Oleme Integratsiooni Sihtasutuse tellimusel loomas Eestisse
uussisserändajatele Settle in Estonia kohanemisprogrammi
<https://settleinestonia.ee/programme>  raames e-kursust „Adaption
Training: Basic Module.“

Kirjutan teile, kuna üks osa kursuse sisut puudutab ka teie asutust
/asutuse teenuseid ning vajame teie kinnitust, et see osa on faktiliseks
korrektne ja olete valmis e-kursuse avaldamisega.

Selgitan kursuse olemust. E-kursus on inglise ja vene keeles, mõeldud
iseseisvaks õppimiseks ning tutvustab Eesti ühiskonda ning teenuseid, mis
uussisserändajatele olulised on. Nagu nimigi „Adaption Training: Basic
Module“ ütleb on e-kursus ülevaatlik ning sisaldab ainult väga baasilist
ja valitud infot ning ei lähe üheski teemas detaili. Seda põhjusel, et iga
kitsama valdkonna kohta (näiteks pere, töötamine, ettevõtlus, õppimine
jne) on programmis olemas eraldi moodulid, mis seda katavad ja seega ei
sisaldu need detailne info hetkel teile saadetavas sisus. E-kursuse sisu
on peamiselt videote vormis ning nende maht on ajaliselt piiratud. Seega
info, mida videotes presenteeritakse, hoolikalt valitud ning me ei soovi
info mahtu oluliselt laiendada.

Teie asutust /asutuse teenuseid puudutav info on on kursusesse valitud
kasutades ametlikke allikaid (teie asutuse kodulehed, eesti.ee). Palume,
et vaataksite läbi allolevad videod ning kinnitate, et info, mis videotes
teie asutuse/ asutuse teenuste kohta on, on faktiliselt korrektne ning
olete valmis e-kursuse avaldamisega.

Palume teie kinnitust 22. augustiks vastates käesolevale kirjale.

Videod, mis sisaldavad infot teie asutuse/teenuste kohta:

1.	Moving to Estonia as an EU or EEA Citizen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNnDdd8mYo
2.	Moving to Estonia as a Citizen of a Non-EU/Non-EEA Country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqlArUmNH8M

Lisaks on väljaspool videot tekstiliselt ka selline info: „

Family-related services

While you can find out more family-specific information and services from
the Settle in Estonia “Family” module, a few details to know about some
key life events that may happen:

*	Marriages are registered by a population department official from
the county center (in Tallinn, an official from the Vital Statistics
office), a minister of religion, or a notary.

*	To get married in Estonia, both partners must jointly submit a
marriage application at least one month before the planned wedding.
*	In addition to the application, other documents may be requested
and payment of the state fee needs to be done. Any document submitted to
the Vital Statistics office must be in Estonian, Russian or English. If
translations are necessary, they must come from a sworn translator.
Foreign documents serving as the basis for marriage registration usually
require legalization or apostille, unless an international treaty says
otherwise.
*	If you’ve lived in Estonia for less than six months, or if one
partner isn’t an Estonian resident, you'll generally need to submit a
certificate of legal capacity to marry from your home country. This
document confirms you’re legally eligible to get married. If it isn’t
possible to obtain this document from abroad, you have the option to apply
to a county court for permission to marry without it.
*	Upon marriage, either spouse can choose to take the other’s
surname or add the spouses name with a hyphen to their own. While it’s
been a tradition for women in Estonia to take their husband’s name and
give up their maiden name, many couples now make different choices.
*	Marriage equality became effective in Estonia in 2024, allowing
two adults to get married regardless of their gender. Besides marriage,
all couples can have the option to register a civil partnership to legally
define their relationship and their mutual obligations. While traditional
marriages are still common, both legislation and societal attitudes are
evolving, making diverse family modules increasingly visible and socially
accepted.

*	Divorce in Estonia can be granted either through the vital
statistics office if both spouses agree and there aren’t any disputes, by
notaries  or through the courts in more complex cases involving
disagreements over custody, property or support.

*	As a foreigner, if you’re thinking of having a child in Estonia,
there are a few key things you should know of:

*	Your child's birth must be registered within one month at a local
vital statistics office.
*	Health services for pregnancy and childbirth are typically high
quality and covered by public health insurance. If a pregnant woman's
place of residence is registered in Estonia, she'll be eligible for
coverage by the Estonian Tervisekassa. Most births take place in
hospitals.
*	Foreign parents should ensure their child's legal status and
residence are properly registered. You may also need to contact your
embassy to obtain travel documents or inquire about dual citizenship, if
applicable.

*	In the event of death, the passing of a family member must be
registered within seven days at the local vital statistics office. This
registration is typically handled by the hospital, a family member or a
funeral service provider. Once registered, a death certificate is issued;
a vital document needed for all administrative tasks such as settling
estates, terminating contracts, or applying for survivor's benefits.

“

Heade soovidega

Helina Loor
Integratsiooni Sihtasutuse lepinguline partner e-kursuse loomisel

+372 52 08 549 I  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Õpidisainer ja asutaja
Õppijakesksed, kaasaegsed ja kaasahaaravad õpikogemused:
<http://www.õpidisain.ee/> www.õpidisain.ee