Subject: Selgitustaotlus
From: "Merlin Liis-Toomela | Ellex" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 16:40:33 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Austatud Andmekaitse Inspektsioon

Edastan manuses selgitustaotluse.

Lugupidamisega

Merlin Liis-Toomela

vandeadvokaat

Merlin Liis-Toomela
Counsel / Head of Data Protection and IT Law | 
<https://ellex.legal/expert/Merlin-Liis-Toomela/> Profile
+372 5597 9110
 <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d59.4323456!4d24.7427953> 
Ahtri 4, Tallinn, Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of 
legal excellence
No.1 Law Firm in the Baltics by Prospera 2024

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and 
<https://www.instagram.com/ellexraidla> Instagram

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex 
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s 
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are 
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla 
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2025.pdf> , 
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/> Ellex 
Klavins, 
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-terms_en_2021.pdf> 
Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is available 
<https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its contents are 
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please 
delete it and notify the sender.