Subject: Medical Device Inquiry
From: Angela Wölfel <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Claudia Pfretzschner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2024 09:59:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sir or madam,

I am searching for data on medical devices containing formaldehyde on the
Estonian market.

As the EUDAMED is not fully in function and I could not find a search
function on the webpage  <https://www.terviseamet.ee/en> Home | Government
installation profile I contact you directly:

Have there been any safety notices or product recalls for medical devices
containing formaldehyde for sterilization purposes on the Estonian market
between 30.03.2021 and 06.11.2024?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Angela Wölfel PhD

Product- and Quality Manager

my office hours are Mo – Fr 8 – 12 a.m.

SAV Liquid Production GmbH

Hochriesstr. 2

D- 83126 Flintsbach a. Inn

phone.: +49 (0) 8034 / 909 80 26

fax: +49 (0) 8034 / 909 80 70

mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.sav-lp.de/> www.sav-lp.de

tax no. 156/118/41644  |  UID: DE273709973  |  HRB 20423

court: Amtsgericht Traunstein

Personally liable partner is the company SAV Liquid Production GmbH mit
Sitz in Flintsbach a. Inn

CEO: Herr Leonhard Schliersmaier

Our company is ISO 13485 certified