Subject: Media Inquiry on Nicotine Pouch Related Poisoning Data in Estonia
From: "Leslie Liang" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 20:23:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Health Board,
This is Leslie Liang, <https://www.theexamination.org/authors/leslie-liang> 
a reporter with The Examination <https://www.theexamination.org/about> , a 
U.S. based investigative global health news publication. I'm working on a 
story of global nicotine poisoning with a special focus on nicotine pouch 
related cases. We're trying to gather the poisoning data in different 
countries. The U.S. has seen a sharp rise of nicotine pouch related 
poisoning cases <https://poisoncenters.org/news-alerts/13543426>  among 
children under 6 years old. I would really appreciate it if you could help 
me with Estonia's data. I would also love to talk to one of the experts from 
your organization about this issue if possible.

Thanks so much. Really looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Leslie.

-- 

Leslie Liang

Reporting Intern
(he/him)

The Examination

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/email/default/000000.png>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/mobile/default/000000.png>

(929) 764 - 9632 <tel:9735256160>

  <https://signaturehound.com/api/v1/png/website/default/000000.png>

theexamination.org <https://theexamination.org/>

 <https://theexamination.org/>