Subject: FW: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE][POSSIBLE SPAM]Fwd: Renewable energy, Estonia
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 14:57:03 +0300

Tere,

Edastame Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus  SOM

From: SKA Info <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2026 1:01 PM
To: Info - SOM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ed: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE][POSSIBLE SPAM]Fwd: Renewable energy, 
Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Saatja: Michael See <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saatmisaeg: reede, 31. juuli 2026 14:33
Adressaat: SKA Info <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Teema: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE][POSSIBLE SPAM]Fwd: Renewable energy, Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael See <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2026 at 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Renewable energy, Estonia
To: Peeter Kadarik - MKM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mirjam Eerma <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Green Power Project Draft Information Memorandum

Dear Private Sector and the Government of Estonia

Integra is pleased to submit this Executive Briefing regarding our strategic 
Green Power and Data Infrastructure development opportunities. We welcome 
the opportunity to discuss these frameworks with Private Sector Companies as 
well as your Ministry’s investment team.

Summary

Integra originates Green Power Projects and raises capital for their 
development in developing, developed and least-developed-countries.

Green Power Initiative (GPI)

Integra’s GPI covers the following sectors

Economic Metrics

Foreign Direct Investment

Local Direct Investment

Data Centres and Compute Factories

Parametric Insurance

Public Private Partnerships

Earth Climate Initiatives

Economics Metrics

Integra provides an analysis of Integra’s firm green power costs and savings 
vs unsubsidized power costs including external costs of fossil power 
generation in your country.

Investment Attraction

Integra’s leadership brings international sovereign advisory experience, 
having successfully collaborated with over 40 governments to structure and 
attract Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).

Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)

Integra recommends a minimum equity investment of 5% of the total investment 
cost (TIC) of projects proposed from bona-fide local investors, equivalent 
to 16.67 % project equity based on 30:70 equity debt capital structure, to 
attract FDI if the country does not have local capital to finance majority 
equity interest in the projects. The balance of capital shall be sourced 
from qualifying international investors from G7 countries as the first 
preference, followed by qualifying investors from countries acceptable to 
the host government as the second preference.

Foreign Investors (FI)

International Investors can invest in country projects if local Investors, 
local companies or the Government’s Treasury do not invest with minority or 
majority interest in these projects.

Local Direct Investment (LDI)

Integra welcomes Local Investors and the Government’s Treasury to invest 
with minority or majority interest in the projects.

Data Centres and Compute Factories

Integra identifies and develops Sites for the construction of Data Centres 
and Compute Factory Manufacturing Plants, in Urban and Suburban areas in 
Cities, as well as near Green Power plant locations with construction of 
Dark Fiber Array Corridors to End-Users.

Parametric Insurance

Integra procures Parametric Insurance (PI) for its Green Power Projects from 
Insurers in countries where PI is available, and from Lloyds Syndicates if 
PI is not offered for project countries.

Public Private Partnerships (PPP)

Integra offers PPP options for countries that include the State as well as 
Private Investors assume majority ownership of the projects. Integra 
proposes BOOT and other PPP models.

Earth Climate Initiatives

Integra revives its 2022 efforts to establish a global climate fund and 
global climate bank. The 2022 conference call was attended by guests from 
more than twenty countries.

Business Models for Private Sector Well-Informed and Professional Investors, 
Sovereign-owned Companies and the Treasury

Project Sponsor, Non-Equity Scenario

Public or Private Entity

DBO, BOO, BOT, BOOT, Other Models to be agreed by Sponsor

Project Sponsor, Equity Scenario

Public or Private Entity, Minority or Majority Equity Holding

Subject to Completion of the Client’s Completion of Subscription and 
Shareholders Agreements

Project Sponsor and/or Off-Taker, Equity Scenario

Public or Private Entity, Minority or Majority Equity Holding

Subject to Completion of the Client’s Completion of Subscription and 
Shareholders Agreements, to include stating of the amount of required MW 
output and the PPA Bid Price

For the Options above

Integra is the Project Manager

Integra Designs and Builds and Commissions the Project

Integra procures EPC Contractors, Client makes EPC Contractor Final 
Selection Decision

EPC Contractor posts Bid and Performance Bonds

Integra may Operate and Maintain the Plant over a Concessionary Period under 
O&M contract

Proposed Onboarding in London, Participants

Green Power Project Sponsor, Non-Equity Scenario

Stakeholder Issues an Expression of Interest to finance the Construction of 
the Renewable Energy Plant, including Direct Transmission to the Capital 
City if no interconnection exists between the Plant and the Capital City, or 
Transmission hubs which may result in raising the TIC of the Project

Provides Capital for the Development, Construction, Commissioning and/or O&M 
of the Project

Green Power Project Sponsor, Equity Scenario

Stakeholder invests in Equity in the Project by completing Subscription and 
Shareholders Agreement

Green Data Centre (DC) and Compute Factory (CF), Equity and Non-Equity 
Scenario

Stakeholder invests in DC and CF Projects on Equity as well as non-equity 
basis

Project Sponsor and his Legal Team

Integra, Integra’s Legal Team and Selected Tier 1 Bank Escrow Team

As applicable, the Ambassador of the Project Country on invitation

Venue: Diplomatic Mission, or QEII Centre subject to availability with 
invitation to the Ambassador

Role of Integra Clean Energy

Integra is the Project Manager for the Design, Origination and Development 
of Renewable Energy, Transmission and Data Centre Projects, for Clients on a 
Non-Share as well as Equity-Share basis

Integra is the Capital Raising Manager for Equity and Debt for Projects

Integra prepares the Subscription, Shareholders and Off-Take Agreements to 
Investors

Green Power Project Proposal

Business Models: Generation, Transmission: Private, DBO, BOO, BOT, BOOT

Generation: Private Invest, Private-Public Co-Invest, Public Invest

Transmission: Private Invest, Private-Public Co-Invest, Public Invest

Proposed Firm Green Power Output: 600 MW

Forecast Total Investment Cost (TIC) with Transmission: USD 4.85 bn

60 years asset which includes wind, solar and turkey nests pump hydro 
storage

Target IRR equity leveraged: 15% for first 30 years of project operation, as 
well as second 30 years

Target IRR equity leveraged: Consolidate 15% over 60 years of project 
operation, after repowering

Proposed Project Capacity and TIC may be reduced, subject to demand. The IRR 
may be reduced to 13% and 10% at reduced capacities of 50% and 25%, unless 
capex and interest rates are negotiated.

Integra also proposes a Biomass Initiative which is described in the Project 
Information Memorandum.

Integra Clean Energy

Integra constructs Firm Green Power Generation with Energy Storage Projects 
that match the load requirements of a municipality, as well as 
round-the-clock power requirements such as industrial plants, critical 
infrastructure and data centres.

The Draft provides for the Subscription Agreement, Shareholder’s Agreement 
and an optional Power Purchase Agreement. Investors and Stakeholders can 
invest in the Power Generation, and subject to National Laws, co-invest in 
the transmission line from the generation location site to sub-stations or 
end-consumers. The ownership of the transmission line is decided by the 
National Law. Investors can invest in both the power generation asset as 
well as assume the Off-taker role with the expectation of returns from these 
two positions.

In PPP structures, Governments can act as the Ultimate Owner after a 
concessional period, Off-Taker during the concessionary period, own the 
power and transmission assets as an Investor, or invest in the power and 
transmission assets and off-take partial or full power output from the 
generation asset.

Economic Metrics 2032

Ember Climate, IEA, IMF, World Bank

Integra Column: Firm Green Power

National All-In Electricity Cost includes fuel prices, taxes, regulatory and 
environmental charges

National Fossil Power: 58%, balance imported from Finland

Integra  Nation   Nation   Nation   Integra  Nation

LCOE   True      Econ.   Annual  GTD     All-In

First      Unsub   Exter.   Budget Capital  Elect

30y       Cost     Cost     Burden  City      Cost

c/kWh   c/kWh   c/kWh   USD m c/kWh   c/kWh

8.4        8          10         140       14.3      20

With drying hydropower, more fossil fuel, LCOE can exceed US 8 c/kWh

Savings in National Expenditure by Renewable Energy, 2032

IRENA, IEA, World Bank, IHME, OECD, WHO

Savings by Renewable Energy, Avoided Fossil Costs, Public Health, Gains in 
Labour Productivity

2032 Forecast Fossil Power, MW           2,100

% GDP Savings by Renewable Energy   4.8

$ bn Savings by Renewable Energy       2.2

Integra Proposal, MW                            600; $ 4.8 bn saving $ 600 m 
annually for Estonia

Reduce imports from Finland

Draft Project Information Memorandum Respectfully Submitted,

Mr. Michael See

Principal, Integra Clean Energy

Corporate Office moving to United Kingdom, July-September 2026

Tel        +65 9734 8618

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vCNWIZ1gdqHLc7vkqGGUHbht5wDH8PLycn7XJqqOI5YvIFzwQqyO7padSjxDXo23e8YkfNzV_rU8xVgr90YXJ-316SJWUNeN31Bmu2gtoXQutDog1Mn1uv5CVejRmxgN-fMB4D0bmWvuwUhwsuF-VchneGR3HvKSEjBOCePYm2zffgRcM3reiUBFHAy_JyzyX_U2dVFbPul4gFABmLxT0dyXdzBcHqHCDVcs9njzRuEBVsx8Go9_IAdMytlRqUb74dSlW-r2V3KpsxurDJpO9rpggaAi8DByrC7hEf_JCWMjfZgrQjGyDRdCX3cgOX4i/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integracleanenergy.com%2F> 
https://www.integracleanenergy.com/

On Thu, May 7, 2026 at 7:38 PM Michael See 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Republic of Estonia

Green Power

Integra refers to the proposed project in the previous communication.

Project Deployment Schedule, updated, subject to country conditions

June 2026: Onboarding of Investors, Off-Takers, BOT, BOOT stakeholders

June 2026: Off-Takers: Industrial, Commerce, AI DC and AI Compute Factory 
firms, Utilities

June 2026: Shortlisting and RFQ to EPC contractors and Equipment suppliers

June 2026: Solar, wind, pump hydro, complementary renewable energies 
resource evaluation

June 2027: Solar resource confirmation, continuing wind and pump hydro 
resource evaluation

June 2027: Solar procurement and construction

June 2027: AI DC and AI Compute Factory EPC construction (non-IT) if 
required

June 2028: Solar COD, generation as applicable via interconnection

June 2029: WPH base rock integrity confirmation, Equipment order and 
transport, Construction

June 2032: Target COD for PHW: Off-Takers as described, BOT-BOOT activated

PH Pump Hydro, S Solar, W Wind

AI DC and AI Compute Factories: Integra provides EPC (non-IT) for 10, 50 and 
100 MW

Project Hybrid Technology

Onshore wind, solar and pump hybrid turkey nests technology or solar pump 
hydro turkey nests technology with potential complementary power from 
conventional hydro and bioenergy, with HVAC or HVDC transmission to end 
consumer or regional transmission HV/MV substation, or direct green wire to 
end user HV/MV switchyard.

Onboarding 2026

May 11, 18, 25

June 1, 5, 12, 19, 26

Country Capital City, Country Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in 
London

Sovereign, Institutional and Private Sector Investors must conduct their own 
due diligence

before considering an investment in Integra’s projects

Subscription and Shareholders Agreement

Qualified well-informed and professional investors

Country local investors: 51% equity option, if insufficient, G7 investors 
invitation

15% TIC first equity tranche proposed for early investor program

BOT, BOOT, PPA Off-Takers:

Non-returnable participation bid fee of 3% COD Y1 revenue required for 1 
price bid

Participation bids to be evaluated by one of the Big 4 audit firms

First Early Equity and Early Off-Takers Participation Call end 30 June 2026

BOT, BOOT, PPA Off-Takers can also invest in 15% TIC first equity tranche

First Equity Tranche

TIC: 30% equity, 70% debt

Value of shares: 30% TIC, $

No. Nominal Shares: ((30% TIC) – (5% TIC Integra Origination and IP))/$1,000 
per share: N

Number of discounted shares: Limit of 10% of nominal shares: 10%N

Price of discounted shares, early investors: $ 900/share

Value of discounted shares: $ 900/share x 10%N

Value of shares to be paid by balance of investors: 30%TIC – (900 x 10%N)

Price of balance of shares: ((30%TIC – (900 x 10%N)) / 90% N

Example $100m project

Equity: $ 30m; 30,000 shares

Early investors: $900/share

Balance of investors: $1233.33/share

SPVs Formation, Proposed service providers: Norton Rose Fulbright, BNP 
Paribas

Luxembourg SPV Sarl

Luxembourg SOPARFI SCA, Direct Investment

Luxembourg Escrow, Tier 1 bank

Country SPV

Legal incorporation, KYC due diligence

Formation: 1 month, Share certificates 1 month

Proposed EPC and Equipment Suppliers

Bouygues

Turner Hochtief

GE Vernova

Nexans

Prysmian

Siemens Energy

Technip Energies

Vestas

Voith

We Build

Proposed Service Providers

Allianz

AXA

Baker Mckenzie

BNY Mellon

BNP Paribas

Chubb

Deloitte

KPMG

Morgan Stanley

Norton Rose Fulbright

Respectfully,

Mr. Michael See

Principal, Integra Clean Energy

Pavilion Tower

16th Floor

Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel        +603 2182 9776

Cell       +65 9734 8618

Fax       +603 2182 9797

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vCNWIZ1gdqHLc7vkqGGUHbht5wDH8PLycn7XJqqOI5YvIFzwQqyO7padSjxDXo23e8YkfNzV_rU8xVgr90YXJ-316SJWUNeN31Bmu2gtoXQutDog1Mn1uv5CVejRmxgN-fMB4D0bmWvuwUhwsuF-VchneGR3HvKSEjBOCePYm2zffgRcM3reiUBFHAy_JyzyX_U2dVFbPul4gFABmLxT0dyXdzBcHqHCDVcs9njzRuEBVsx8Go9_IAdMytlRqUb74dSlW-r2V3KpsxurDJpO9rpggaAi8DByrC7hEf_JCWMjfZgrQjGyDRdCX3cgOX4i/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integracleanenergy.com%2F> 
https://www.integracleanenergy.com/

On Sun, Apr 19, 2026 at 4:40 PM Michael See 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

REVISED PROJECT PROPOSAL AND MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

TO: The President, The Prime Minister, and The Minister of Finance of the 
Republic of Estonia
FROM: Integra Clean Energy
DATE: April 19, 2026
SUBJECT: Proposal for a 600 MW Renewable Firm Power Hybrid Cluster 
(Pandivere Upland)

  _____

1. STRATEGIC GOAL
Integra Clean Energy proposes a national target of 70%-80% renewable 
electricity generation for the Republic of Estonia. To ensure 24/7 
reliability for critical facilities and Tallinn's grid, Integra will deploy 
a 600 MW "Firm Power" cluster. The remaining 20%-30% of national firm power 
supply shall remain under the host government's strategic discretion.

  _____

2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & LOCATION
The project utilizes a Greenfield "Turkey Nest" Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS) 
system to eliminate natural water system risks.

*                     Location: Pandivere Upland, Lääne-Viru County 
(Väike-Maarja District).

*                     Infrastructure: Two closed-loop reservoirs 
(Upper/Lower) on stable limestone bedrock.

*                     Target Delivery: 600 MW Firm Power to Tallinn via HVAC 
Transmission.

*                     Elevations: 150-166m (Upper Reservoir) utilizing the 
region's highest plateau.

*                     Components: 1,200 MW Wind, 800 MW Solar, and 600 
MW/7,200 MWh Pumped Hydro.

  _____

3. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL MODEL
The project is divided into two 30-year operational cycles (60 years total) 
to account for asset replacement and long-term base rock monitoring.

Metric

First 30 Years (2026-2062)

Second 30 Years (2062-2092)

TIC (Total Investment Cost)

$4.85 Billion

$1.80 Billion (Asset Replacement)

LCOE Gen (Generation)

8.4 ¢/kWh

7.1 ¢/kWh

LCOE T+D (Trans/Dist)

3.2 ¢/kWh

2.4 ¢/kWh

LCOE GTD (Total)

11.6 ¢/kWh

9.5 ¢/kWh

Tallinn All-In Tariff

14.5 ¢/kWh

12.0 ¢/kWh

IRR Equity Leveraged

15.0%

16.5%

Annual Net Profit %

22.0%

28.5%

ESG Impact Allocation

8.5% of Net Profit

20.0% of Net Profit

Note: ESG allocations are adjusted to ensure the 15% shareholder IRR floor 
is maintained.

  _____

4. PROPOSED SHARE OWNERSHIP

*                     Host Nation Allocation: Up to 80% (State, Treasury, 
and bona-fide local companies).

*                     G7 Strategic Investment: If local uptake is 
insufficient, a Master SPV SCA (Luxembourg) will

             facilitate up to 80% equity from G7 investors.

*                     Foreign Cap: Maximum 51% G7 ownership allowed under 
strategic approval.

*                     Integra Interest: 5% non-dilution equity for 
Intellectual Property and Origination.

  _____

5. DECOMMISSIONING & SUSTAINABILITY

*                     Responsibility: Project Owner and Host Government to 
finalize at FID.

*                     Funding: 3% of TIC allocated for land remediation and 
restitution.

*                     Water Sourcing: One-time purchase of utility water for 
reservoir filling, supplemented by

             rainwater harvesting.

  _____

6. PROPOSED ONBOARDING SCHEDULE
Formal negotiations and signing ceremonies are proposed for the following 
dates in 2026:

*                     April: 27

*                     May: 4, 11, 18, 25

*                     June: 1, 5 (Finalization)

Venues:

*                     Tallinn, Estonia (Project Country Capital)

*                     Estonian Embassy, London

*                     Selected Financial Venues in London or Luxembourg

  _____

📍 Strategic Anchor: This proposal secures Estonia’s energy independence 
using indigenous wind and solar resources coupled with high-inertia storage, 
ensuring a 60-year horizon of stable, carbon-neutral electricity.

Respectfully Submitted,

Mr. Michael See

Principal, Integra Clean Energy

Pavilion Tower

16th Floor

Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel        +603 2182 9776

Cell       +65 9734 8618

Fax       +603 2182 9797

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vCNWIZ1gdqHLc7vkqGGUHbht5wDH8PLycn7XJqqOI5YvIFzwQqyO7padSjxDXo23e8YkfNzV_rU8xVgr90YXJ-316SJWUNeN31Bmu2gtoXQutDog1Mn1uv5CVejRmxgN-fMB4D0bmWvuwUhwsuF-VchneGR3HvKSEjBOCePYm2zffgRcM3reiUBFHAy_JyzyX_U2dVFbPul4gFABmLxT0dyXdzBcHqHCDVcs9njzRuEBVsx8Go9_IAdMytlRqUb74dSlW-r2V3KpsxurDJpO9rpggaAi8DByrC7hEf_JCWMjfZgrQjGyDRdCX3cgOX4i/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integracleanenergy.com%2F> 
https://www.integracleanenergy.com/

On Tue, Apr 14, 2026 at 4:19 PM Michael See 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Peeter

Thank you for your follow-up

Enclosed our revised proposal and MOU to Estonia

Respectfully,

Mr. Michael See

Principal, Integra Clean Energy

Pavilion Tower, 16th Floor

Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel        +603 2182 9776

Cell       +65 9734 8618

Fax       +603 2182 9797

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vCNWIZ1gdqHLc7vkqGGUHbht5wDH8PLycn7XJqqOI5YvIFzwQqyO7padSjxDXo23e8YkfNzV_rU8xVgr90YXJ-316SJWUNeN31Bmu2gtoXQutDog1Mn1uv5CVejRmxgN-fMB4D0bmWvuwUhwsuF-VchneGR3HvKSEjBOCePYm2zffgRcM3reiUBFHAy_JyzyX_U2dVFbPul4gFABmLxT0dyXdzBcHqHCDVcs9njzRuEBVsx8Go9_IAdMytlRqUb74dSlW-r2V3KpsxurDJpO9rpggaAi8DByrC7hEf_JCWMjfZgrQjGyDRdCX3cgOX4i/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integracleanenergy.com%2F> 
https://www.integracleanenergy.com/

On Mon, Apr 13, 2026 at 7:54 PM Peeter Kadarik - MKM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Michael!

Thank you for submitting your proposal for the 600 MW firm renewable hybrid 
project in Tartu. We appreciate the ambition behind the concept and the 
opportunity to review it further.

Please note that in Estonia, energy policy and electricity system matters 
fall under the competence of the Ministry of Climate. To ensure your project 
can be properly assessed, we kindly ask you to revise the technical 
materials and submit them directly to the Ministry of Climate.

For the revision, please provide a short and clear summary of:

• Project location and resource basis (site coordinates + wind/solar 
measurement data).

• Clarification on the term “high altitude wind resources” in the context of 
Tartu’s known topography.

• Pumped hydro concept (head, storage volume, GWh, duration).

• Firm power modelling (hourly balance showing 600 MW 24/7).

• Grid connection assumptions (connection point + system impacts).

Once you have updated these elements, please forward the corrected package 
to the Ministry of Climate, who is the competent authority for energy. Thank 
you again, and we remain available for coordination as needed.

	Peeter Kadarik
Business Development Manager
Entrepreneurship and Industry Department
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn, Estonia

From: Michael See <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2026 1:42 PM
To: Sekretär - VPK <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; press - RK 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Risto Kaljurand - RK 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Info - RAM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; info - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Subject: Renewable energy, Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Proposal for 600 MW 24/7 Firm Renewable Energy Hybrid Project in Tartu

Your Excellencies,

We are pleased to submit this strategic proposal for a state-of-the-art 
Wind, Solar, and Pumped Hydro Hybrid power plant in Tartu. This project is 
engineered to provide 600 MW of continuous, 24/7 firm power to the national 
grid, eliminating the intermittency typically associated with renewables. By 
maximizing high-altitude wind resources and utilizing advanced energy 
storage, this hybrid system ensures zero curtailment and provides a 
sustainable, unsubsidized alternative to fossil fuel generation.

This investment represents a transformative shift for the national economy, 
involving a minimum 90% local workforce and a commitment to distribute 20% 
of annual profits toward health, education, and digital infrastructure. The 
project utilizes a strategy to prioritize storage during peak production, 
ensuring the lowest possible LCOE and long-term energy security.

Period               MW      TIC $b   LCOE   Capital   Profit    ROI 
IRR

2030-2060         600       1.85      10.0      25.5      155%    12.5% 
18.2%

2060-2090         600       1.15      7.0        22.0      214%    15.8% 
22.4%

LCOE = LCOE/GTD = Generation+transmission+distribution cost to the capital 
city in US c/kWh; Capital = Capital All-In Tariff in the capital city in US 
c/kWh which may include carbon taxes; TIC = Total Investment Cost wind solar 
pump hydro hybrid.

The project offers flexible investment structures including BOT 
(Build-Operate-Transfer), BOOT (Build-Own-Operate-Transfer), BOO-1 
(Build-Own-Operate, Private Investor 100% Owner, Government as Off-Taker), 
and BOO-2 (Build-Own-Operate, Private Investor 100% Owner, Private Sector 
and Government as Off-Takers).

Deployment Schedule:

June 2026: Proposal Agreement

July 2026-June 2027: Energy Resource Evaluation

July 2027: FID on resource confirmation

August 2027-November 2029: Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, COD

December 2029: Official Inauguration

We request an early discussion to review the technical specifications and 
the significant economic benefits this 600 MW hybrid facility will bring to 
the country.

Sincerely,

Mr. Michael See

Principal, Integra Clean Energy

Pavilion Tower

16th Floor

Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel        +603 2182 9776

Cell       +65 9734 8618

Fax       +603 2182 9797

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vCNWIZ1gdqHLc7vkqGGUHbht5wDH8PLycn7XJqqOI5YvIFzwQqyO7padSjxDXo23e8YkfNzV_rU8xVgr90YXJ-316SJWUNeN31Bmu2gtoXQutDog1Mn1uv5CVejRmxgN-fMB4D0bmWvuwUhwsuF-VchneGR3HvKSEjBOCePYm2zffgRcM3reiUBFHAy_JyzyX_U2dVFbPul4gFABmLxT0dyXdzBcHqHCDVcs9njzRuEBVsx8Go9_IAdMytlRqUb74dSlW-r2V3KpsxurDJpO9rpggaAi8DByrC7hEf_JCWMjfZgrQjGyDRdCX3cgOX4i/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.integracleanenergy.com%2F> 
https://www.integracleanenergy.com/