Subject: CDNET – Working Document for Meeting No. 2 | CDNET(2026)7 now available on the secure workspace / Document de travail pour la réunion n° 2 | CDNET(2026)7 maintenant disponible sur l'espace de travail sécurisé
From: "secretariat.cdnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 19:24:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(en français ci-dessous)

Dear Members, Participants and Observers of the CDNET,

We write to draw your attention to the publication of the following working 
document on the secure online workspace ahead of the second CDNET working 
group meeting:

-  CDNET(2026)7 – HUDERIA Model: Draft Procurement Guidelines Resources

This document will serve as the primary working document for the working 
group meeting on HUDERIA Model – Component No. 3: Procurement Guidelines, 
scheduled for 9 June 2026 from 13:00 to 18:00 CET (with 10 June held in 
reserve).

Join: 
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/321475832231593?p=NoDqBA3mzOOsMAV0j2> 
https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/321475832231593?p=NoDqBA3mzOOsMAV0j2

Meeting ID: 321 475 832 231 593

Passcode: ev7NV7nb

As indicated in our previous communication on the Secretariat's roadmap 
(document CDNET(2026)3), the Secretariat is continuing to finalise 
preparatory work for this session. Further information regarding the meeting 
arrangements will be circulated in due course.

We encourage members, participants and observers to review CDNET(2026)7 in 
advance of the meeting and to submit any written comments or questions to 
the Secretariat.

The document is available on the secure online workspace at the following 
link: 
<https://coe.sharepoint.com/sites/DigitalDevelopment/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?share=IgC2yslM45z%5FR6S6hfRRnQ1SAYolXrIRJPYZ15zRrYyN0So> 
Online Working Groups (Password : AI_WorkingGroup_2026 )

Please be reminded that this document is confidential and should not be 
shared outside the CDNET. Please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat 
if you encounter any difficulties accessing the document.

Kind regards,

The CDNET Secretariat

*******

Chers membres, participant(e)s et observateurs du CDNET,

Nous vous écrivons afin d'attirer votre attention sur la publication du 
document de travail suivant sur l'espace de travail en ligne sécurisé, en 
amont de la deuxième réunion du groupe de travail du CDNET :

- CDNET(2026)7 – Modèle HUDERIA : Projet de lignes directrices en matière de 
passation des marchés

Ce document servira de document de travail principal pour la réunion du 
groupe de travail sur le Modèle HUDERIA : composante n° 3 relative aux « 
lignes directrices en matière de passation des marchés », prévue le 9 juin 
2026 de 13h00 à 18h00 (CET), la date du 10 juin étant aussi réservée au 
besoin.

Rejoindre: 
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/321475832231593?p=NoDqBA3mzOOsMAV0j2> 
https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/321475832231593?p=NoDqBA3mzOOsMAV0j2

ID de reunion : 321 475 832 231 593

Code secret : ev7NV7nb

Comme indiqué dans notre précédente communication concernant la feuille de 
route du Secrétariat (document CDNET(2026)3), le Secrétariat poursuit la 
finalisation des travaux préparatoires pour cette session. De plus amples 
informations concernant l'organisation de la réunion vous seront 
communiquées ultérieurement.

Nous encourageons les membres, les participants et les observateurs à 
consulter le document CDNET(2026)7 avant la réunion et à soumettre leurs 
commentaires ou questions par écrit au Secrétariat.

Le document est disponible sur l'espace de travail en ligne sécurisé à 
l'adresse suivante 
<https://coe.sharepoint.com/sites/DigitalDevelopment/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?share=IgC2yslM45z%5FR6S6hfRRnQ1SAYolXrIRJPYZ15zRrYyN0So> 
Online Working Groups (Mot de passe : AI_WorkingGroup_2026)

Nous vous rappelons que ce document est confidentiel et ne doit pas être 
diffusé en dehors du CDNET. N'hésitez pas à contacter le Secrétariat si vous 
rencontrez des difficultés d'accès.

Cordialement,

Le Secrétariat du CDNET