Subject: Interview Invitation to Minister Liisa-Ly Pakosta
From: "Ritwij Raj" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 10:00:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope this message finds you well.

It is a genuine privilege to reach out to you. My name is Ritwij Raj, and I 
am the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Prode, an independent global 
affairs interview platform where I have engaged with world leaders, senior 
policymakers, diplomats, and academic experts on issues of international 
security, foreign policy, and global governance. The platform is available 
at https://www.youtube.com/theprode.

In light of your distinguished service as Minister of Justice and Digital 
Affairs of the Republic of Estonia, your previous role as Chair of the 
European Union Affairs Committee of the Riigikogu, and your work in 
advancing digital governance, cybersecurity, and state information systems, 
I would be deeply honoured to invite you for a virtual conversation on The 
Prode.

The proposed theme for the conversation is:

“Estonia’s Digital Governance Model: How Cybersecurity, E-Government, and 
Digital Innovation Strengthen European Security.”

We aim to explore how Estonia’s pioneering digital infrastructure and 
e-government services serve not only as a national asset but also as a model 
for European resilience. We would also like to discuss the intersection of 
cybersecurity policy and geopolitical security in an era of hybrid threats, 
Estonia’s role in shaping EU digital policy including AI governance and 
cross-border digital cooperation, and how digital literacy and technological 
sovereignty contribute to defending democratic institutions against 
authoritarian interference.

The interview would be scheduled entirely at your convenience and conducted 
online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Our audience includes students, 
researchers, policy professionals, and globally engaged viewers across 
Europe, South Asia, and beyond who closely follow developments in digital 
governance, cybersecurity, and European security.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/theprode
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritwijraj/
X: https://x.com/R_Ritwij

Thank you very much for considering this invitation. It would be a true 
privilege to host you on The Prode, and I would be more than happy to adapt 
the conversation to themes most aligned with Estonia’s digital policy 
priorities and your ministerial portfolio.

With great respect,

Ritwij Raj
Editor-in-Chief, The Prode
https://www.youtube.com/theprode