Subject: ECDC Announcement - Transition from TESSy to EpiPulse Cases
From: "Surveillance" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Ruben Brondeel" <[email-masked]>, "Nikolay Bogdanov" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>,Jan Kynčl <[email-masked]>, "Tyra Grove Krause" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "Tuija Leino" <[email-masked]>, "Harold NOEL" <[email-masked]>, "dierckem" <[email-masked]>, "k.gkolfinopoulou" <[email-masked]>, "molnar.zsuzsanna" <[email-masked]>,Anna Margrét Guðmundsdóttir - L
Cc: "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "yves.dupont" <[email-masked]>, "tonyminkova" <[email-masked]>, "maja.ilic" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Sidsel Skou Voss" <[email-masked]>,Jevgenia Epštein <[email-masked]>, "teemu.mottonen" <[email-masked]>, "BenzlerJ" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, "hajdu.agnes" <[email-masked]>,Maríanna Þórðardóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>,Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Lou
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 18:13:41 +0300

ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Surveillance (members)
cc. National Focal Points for Surveillance (alternates), National 
Coordinators (members/alternates)

Dear National Focal Points for Surveillance,

I’m very pleased to share with you the transition plan from TESSy to 
EpiPulse cases which will start in September.

Please take the time to go through the attached letter and documents and 
send us your feedback.

We are sharing this information simultaneously with National Focal Points 
for diseases and National Microbiology Focal Points.

Kind regards,

Bruno Ciancio
Head of Section Surveillance

Attachments:
1.  Letter to NFPs on EPC go-live
2.  EpiPulse Cases metadata for VPI and most molecular surveillance 
(including the changes)
3.  PDF extract highlighting the metadata changes (from the file above)
4.  EpiPulse Cases quick guide
5.  Machine to Machine Communication - API Specification
6.  VPI reporting protocols (Diphtheria, IBD, Measles and Rubella, other 
VPD)