Subject: Interview Request Market News
From: "Harrison Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: "Press - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 17:58:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Finance Ministry Press Office,

I am a reporter at Market News covering European debt and fiscal policy. 
Following the publication of the 2026 draft budget, which projects a 4.5% 
deficit, I am preparing a piece on how the State Treasury intends to finance 
Estonia's borrowing requirement.

Specifically, I would like to understand:
1) How will the balance between domestic and international investor 
participation be decided?
2) What factors will shape the maturity profile of next year's funding 
strategy.

Would it be possible to arrange a short interview or receive a comment from 
a Treasury representative by Thursday?

I’d be able to speak either on or off the record. Please let me know whether 
you’d prefer to correspond by email, over the phone, or via video call.

Kind regards,
Harrison Moore
Correspondent
  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4ww_6CXXiNPJWhWVrSzI3nTUsHmZ02nZS45aBUQeAhkP3MHdHsP3fJa5y3o-FCU3RzU0jTtpNs>
Market News

3rd Floor, 1 Great Tower Street, London, EC3R 5AA
+44 (0)7585 395832
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.mnimarkets.com <https://www.marketnews.com/>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zWrZQIO3rMweGRVai7LiYussFrCHjdi0US6_y6vwaO_49OYWQaYDNxK1Seval3BKSrQx0K8AbIOZJa>