Subject: Feedback on the draft Act amending the Tobacco Act and the State Fees Act, JDM/26-0826
From: "Suely Quit Like Sweden" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Admin - Quit Like Sweden" <[email-masked]>, "QLS - Quit Like Sweden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2026 14:22:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached the feedback of Quit Like Sweden (QLS) on the draft Act 
amending the Tobacco Act and the State Fees Act, reference JDM/26-0826.

Our feedback opens with a short introduction to QLS and the Swedish 
experience it draws on, before addressing the proposed nicotine 
concentration limit, the flavour restriction and positive list, and the 
proposed ban on distance selling, with our recommendations on each.

We would welcome the opportunity to share further evidence or discuss these 
points with officials ahead of the Act's finalisation.

Kindest regards,

Suely Castro
QLS Director

📞 +44 7711 736 540
🌐 www.QuitLikeSweden.org

𝕏  x.com/quitlikesweden
𝗙  facebook.com/quitlikesweden