Subject: Request for answers to questions relating AI issues
From: "redakcja portalu GDPR" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:43:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As GDPR.PL we are the oldest and largest portal on data protection in 
Poland. Our mission is to provide reliable information to citizens, 
entrepreneurs and public entities. We have already asked you several times 
to take a position on important issues.

We would be grateful if you could this time send us your answers to 
questions relating AI issues. We are all aware it is already having a huge 
impact on our lives and – with time – It will become even stronger. Based on 
the answers sent, we will prepare a report on the approach to the problem by 
supervisory authorities across Europe, which – we hope – will be useful for 
all concerned:

1.    Does the authority see AI as a threat or an opportunity regarding data 
protection? If so, in which area in particular and why?

2.    Independently of EU regulations (AI ACT), is the authority planning 
any local action? Awareness campaign, national legislation, guidelines, 
trainings or anything else?

3.    Has the supervisory authority already issued any decisions regarding 
artificial intelligence or machine learning? If so, we would be grateful if 
you could send them or the brief summary.

Best regards,

Agnieszka Rzycka - Osiej

Editor-in-chief

of the GDPR.PL website.

Al. Waszyngtona 40a Ip.| 03-910 Warszawa

 e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]