Subject: SDG Review Editorial Proposal 2024 - 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'gtaitia '" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 15:16:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Hon. Mr. Tiit Riisalo,

Following the Statements made by The President of the Republic of Estonia 
H.E. Mr. Alar Karis at the SDG Summit during the 78th session of the UNGA in 
New York on 19 September 2023, I would like to extend this proposal.

EMIC Media as the official publisher of the SDG Review are working to make 
sure Government statement at the annual events become an integral part of 
shaping collaborative efforts in the countdown towards achieving the 
development goals.

I look forward to receiving brief information on how you are advancing your 
SDGs agenda in 2024.  I would also be happy to set up a brief call with your 
leading department on the SDGs for clarity on this proposal.  Your priority 
and urgency will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ronica Taitia

Business Development Director - Africa

Mobile: +27 769 637 755

T: @ronica_taitia | E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
| W:  <http://www.emic-media.com/> www.emic-media.com