Subject: FW: Invitation to the 49th plenary of the T-PD/Invitation al la 49e reunion pleniere du T-PD
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2025 09:17:50 +0300

From: KIMPIAN Peter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2025 2:11 PM
Subject: Invitation to the 49th plenary of the T-PD/Invitation al la 49e
reunion pleniere du T-PD

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear T-PD Members, Observers and Participants,

The Secretariat is pleased to announce the 49th plenary meeting of the
Committee of Convention 108, which will take place, in person, in
Strasbourg from 3 to 5 November 2025. Please find attached the invitation
letter.

The draft agenda will soon be available on our
<https://www.coe.int/en/web/data-protection/consultative-committee-tpd/mee
tings> website.

Kindly note that a tour de table on the state of play of the ratification
of Protocol CETS No. 223 (“Convention 108+”) amending the Convention for
the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of
Personal Data (ETS No. 108) as well as on the actual or planned use of
Model Contractual Clauses under the corresponding items will be scheduled
during the meeting.

Please confirm the participation of the designated experts no later than
10 October 2025.

Regarding the travel expenses, participants whose travel is borne by the
Council of Europe, please contact [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , with  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] in copy.

Best regards,

TP-D Secretariat

***

Chers Membres du T-PD, Observateurs et Participants,

Le Secrétariat vous annonce que la 49ème réunion plénière du Comité de la
Convention 108 se déroulera, en présentiel, à Strasbourg du 3 au 5
novembre 2025. Veuillez trouver ci-jointe la lettre d’invitation.

Le projet d’ordre du jour sera bientôt disponible sur notre
<https://www.coe.int/fr/web/data-protection/consultative-committee-tpd/mee
tings> site web.

Veuillez également noter qu’un tour de table sur l’état des procédures de
ratification du Protocole STCE No.223 (« Convention 108+ ») amendant la
Convention pour la protection des personnes à l'égard du traitement
automatisé des données à caractère personnel (STE n° 108) ainsi que sur
l'utilisation effective ou prévue des clauses contractuelles types sous
les points correspondants seront organisé lors de la plénière.

Veuillez confirmer la participation des personnes concernées d’ici 10
octobre 2025 au plus tard.

Pour ce qui est du remboursement des frais de voyage, les participants
dont les frais sont couverts par le Conseil de veuillez contacter
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], en mettant
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] en copy.

Meilleures salutations,

Le Secretariat du T-PD