Subject: Cordial invitation to Greater Baltic Forum in Vilnius on June 18-19
From: "Giedrius Surplys" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2026 12:45:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency Minister,

My name is Giedrius Surplys. I am a former Member of Parliament and Minister 
of Agriculture of Lithuania.

It is my honour to invite you to participate in the Greater Baltic Forum, to 
be held on 18–19 June 2026 in Vilnius, Lithuania. It will comprise 2 
intersecting forums:  <https://greaterbaltic.com/> Greater Baltic Forum. 
Regions and  <https://greaterbaltic.com/events> Greater Baltic Forum. 
Business, where investors will meet mayors, ministers will discuss with 
scientists, and companies from different countries will find business 
partners.

We would be honoured by your participation in panel discussions.

The Greater Baltic Forum is to become a platform for strategic dialogue and 
cooperation of political, business and scientific leaders of the Baltic Sea 
Region countries and beyond. Inspired by the strategic priorities of the 
European Union the Forum aims at converting them into real political, 
business and scientific cooperation initiatives.

Our partner institutions in Lithuania: Seimas (Parliament); Ministry of 
Foreign Affairs; Ministry of National Defence; Ministry of Economy and 
Innovation; Ministry of the Interior. Partners: Lithuanian Association of 
Local Authorities; Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists, Institute of 
International Relations and Political Science of Vilnius University. The 
Speaker of the Parliament, ministers of the Interior, Economy and 
Innovation, and vice-ministers of Defence and Foreign Affairs, as well as 
the President of Confederation of Industrialists of Lithuania have already 
confirmed their participation.

At a time of accelerating geopolitical, technological and economic change, 
the Baltic Sea Region is emerging as one of Europe’s most resilient and 
innovative macro-regions. The Greater Baltic Forum aspires to become the 
annual meeting point of the creators of this progress.

This June, the event brings together ministers, parliamentarians, mayors, 
business leaders, scientists and experts with ambition to:

*  discuss key challenges and opportunities, primarily focusing on security 
and defence,

*  formulate joint statements (Vilnius Business Declaration and Vilnius 
Regions Declaration),

*  develop partnerships of governments, businesses and regions (matchmaking 
sessions).

A limited number of complimentary invitations is available.

Please, register to the event before April 17 using this 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUCJtHGt9qG8lF1KJPT300ZnrYjNcjUg1Rp4RdR15r2o7jJQ/viewform> 
Registration link.

Vilnius – European Capital of Culture 2009, European Green Capital 2025 and 
a UNESCO World Heritage site – has been chosen as the host-city of the 
Greater Baltic Forum, as it combines historical heritage with innovation at 
the very crossroads of Northern and Central Europe.

Learn more about thrilling opportunities of the city: 
<http://www.govilnius.lt> www.govilnius.lt.

Please, share this invitation with your colleagues and your wide list of 
contacts in order to have significant Estonian representation.

Thank you

Respectfully,

Giedrius Surplys

--

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Mob. +370 610 49021