Subject: Information request / Urgent
From: "Joonas Immonen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 16:02:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello

I am a journalist from Finland, representing Ilta-Sanomat, the biggest
news media in Finland.

Do you have any recent cases in Harju County Court, which includes both
Russian Federation and/or Naftogaz of Ukraine? 

If so, could you send the public documents to us based on Freedom of
Information act. If possible, I kindly ask you to fulfill my request as
soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

 

Kindly,

Joonas Immonen
Investigative journalist, Ilta-Sanomat

Puh. +358 451457600

 

This is an email from Sanoma Corporation and is intended only for the
addressee. The email may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you receive this email by mistake, please return it to Sanoma
Corporation without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.
Thank you.