Subject: comp(2025)7126016 – SA.103299.MX- EE- REQ – Excise duty relief for specially marked diesel fuel in the agricultural sector (amendment)
From: "Katrin Tael - RTK" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 09:54:16 +0300

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2025 1:09 PM
To: Stateaid.est - RAM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
ESTONIA_PREP ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: comp(2025)7126016 – SA.103299.MX- EE- REQ – Excise duty relief for 
specially marked diesel fuel in the agricultural sector (amendment)

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Please find attached doc. comp(2025)7126016.

Best Regards,

State Aid Registry

European Commission

DG Competition

MADOU Office 13/031

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
Tel: +32 2 29 61154
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
DG Competition website:  <http://ec.europa.eu/competition> 
http://ec.europa.eu/competition