Subject: Ed: Follow-up Questionnaire on the Implementation of the Bathing Water Directive (2006/7/EC)
From: "Aune Annus-Urmet" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 08:55:37 +0300

Tere!

Saadan registreerimiseks.

Aune Annus-Urmet

peaspetsialist

keskkonnatervise osakond

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Saatja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: reede, 24. juuli 2026 12:17
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Koopia: GEORGIADIS Nikolaos <[email-masked]>; KLETTKE 
Oliver <[email-masked]>
Teema: Follow-up Questionnaire on the Implementation of the Bathing Water 
Directive (2006/7/EC)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Members of the Expert Group on the Bathing Water Directive representing 
Member States,

As announced during the 12th Bathing Water Expert Group Meeting (18 
September 2025), the European Commission is gathering Member States' 
experiences on the implementation of the Bathing Water Directive (Directive 
2006/7/EC).

This follows up on the evaluation published last year and the follow-up 
discussions about current challenges and opportunities in light of climate 
change, digital innovation, and evolving public health needs.

We kindly ask you to provide feedback on the questionnaire by 9 September 
2026.

Please find attached our letter concerning the questionnaire, as well as a 
link to EU Survey for completing it.

Kind regards,

Oliver Klettke

European Commission

DG Environment

Unit C1 – Sustainable Freshwater Management

BREY2 07

B-1049 Brussels, Belgium

+32 229-65925