Subject: FW: Transmission of the Verbal Note – Opening Session of the UNIDROIT IPLD BEPCAC 2026 Programme
From: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2026 20:49:43 +0300

Tere,

Eesti saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Eesti Saatkond Roomas

From: UNIDROIT - International Program for Law and Development
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2026 5:01 PM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Transmission of the Verbal Note – Opening Session of the UNIDROIT
IPLD BEPCAC 2026 Programme

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the Verbal Note concerning the opening session of the
International Programme for Law and Development – BEPCAC 2026, which will
be held in person on Monday 7 September 2026 at 11:00 at the UNIDROIT
premises (Via Panisperna 28, Rome).

The UNIDROIT Secretariat would be honoured by the presence of a
representative of your Mission or Organisation at this important event,
which will be followed by a lunch reception.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us

Your Faithfully

IPLD Team

International Programme for Law and Development

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://%20www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>