Subject: International Conference on Civil Defence An Age of Crises and Wars: Science and Practice for Civilian Safety
From: "Kadri Pendin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kadri Pendin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 10:54:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

This is a kind reminder to register for the International Conference on 
Civil Defence: An Age of Crises and Wars-Science and Practice for Civilian 
Safety, taking place on 28-29 October 2025 at the Conference Centre of the 
Estonian Academy of Security Sciences (Kase 61, Tallinn, Estonia).

The conference brings together civil defence and security experts, 
researchers, and policymakers from across Europe to share knowledge and best 
practices.
Participation is possible both on-site and online, and participation is free 
of charge (including coffee breaks and lunches for on-site participants).
Please note that workshops are available only to on-site participants.

Registration is open until 30 September 2025.
Click here to register 
<https://www.sisekaitse.ee/en/form/international-conference-on-civi>

We would be delighted if you could join us at the conference.

Best regards,

Kadri Pendin

Project Coordinator

Civil Protection Research and Development Centre

Estonian Academy of Security Sciences

+372 56 951 951

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

sisekaitse.ee