Subject: Follow-up - Invitation: Research on EU’s anti-trafficking policies
From: "EU | GHRD" <[email-masked]>
To: "EU | GHRD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 13:53:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear La Strada International Members,

We are writing regarding our previous email (subject: Invitation: Research
on EU’s anti-trafficking policies) where we kindly invited you to
collaborate.

The collaboration entailed input for an article where we aim to shed light
on how organisations such as yours perceive the measures that national
governments have proposed as a result of the new anti-trafficking
Directive. Since we believe your insights are crucial to understanding
this, we sent you six questions. We would very much value your
organisation’s perspective given your expertise in this field. For ease of
access, please find the questions attached to the present email.

We would be grateful if you could provide your answers to our research
questions by June 7th. If there are any complications or if you might need
further clarification, please let us know; we would be happy to assist you
with both.

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Bianca Cojocaru

EU Team Coordinator,

Global Human Rights Defence (GHRD)