Subject: [DKIM katki]Comment on the Proposed Restrictive Tobacco Flavouring List for E-Liquids
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "Aive Telling - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "EMTA - MTA" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2026 21:41:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post
ja kalender.

Dear Regulatory Departments of Estonia,

Please receive our comment on the newly proposed flavouring list for
e-liquids.

We believe the better solution to our shared goal is a small adjustment to
your already proposed ruling.

Your time to review our comment and consideration is greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Jason Tian | Head of European Market
SZ GREENSOUND HIGH-TECH CO., LTD.
+86 18823823883 |  <http://www.greensoundtech.com> www.greensoundtech.com

<http://exmail.qq.com/cgi-bin/viewfile?type=signature&picid=ZX3110-8km7zxH
qZbY7qzBWfTqBIej&uin=2614353595>