Subject: Swedish Television: Possible to visit Tartu Vangla?
From: "Markus Aamisepp" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2026 17:22:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello! My name is Markus Aamisepp and I'm a reporter for SVT, Swedish
public service television.

In August, Sweden's first prisoners are arriving at Tartu Vangla, and we
want to explore the possibility of getting access to the prison beforehand
for a news story.

We'd like to talk to personnel about any preparations that have taken
place ahead of the inmates' arrival, ask what will be expected of the
people arriving, and, not least, see what it looks like inside.

We'll be in Estonia from Monday through Wednesday next week. Is this
something that could be arranged?

I wish you a great rest of your day!

Best regards,

Markus Aamisepp
Reporter
Nyhetskoll
T +46 76-529 30 94
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Sveriges Television AB
Oxenstiernsgatan 26-34 · 115 27 Stockholm