Subject: Invitation: AI for Breakfast Global Circle for Women-July 8 Geneva
From: "Angela Conway" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2026 19:33:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues-

I hope this note finds you doing well.

Our US based global nonprofit will be hosting a small invite only event
for women in law and AI policy and governance on July alongside the UN
Global Dialogue on AI Governance, WSIS, and AI for Good on July 8 from
4:30-5:45pm.

We would be honored to have Her Excellency Minister Pakosta join us (and
if she is willing also make a few remarks!).

We also welcome another representative of the ministry to participate with
her or as her designee.

Our event program is still in development but the 1.0 is attached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you will be able to join!  By way of background, my connection with
the Estonian justice community dates to the late 90's during its
post-Soviet transformation when I helped your Constitutional Court build
the judicial training center and a law library. It's a thrill to see
Estonia leading the world in AI transformation!

Best regards,

Angela

Founder and CEO

Angela Conway

Lady <https://www.ladyjusticeinitiative.org>  Justice Initiative.org