Subject: Save the date, Hands-on training in EpiPulse
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Mathieu Royal \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>, "Nina Gelo" <[email-masked]>,Tamara Tramišak <[email-masked]>, "Carolina Stylianou" <[email-masked]>, "Ioulieta Liatsou" <[email-masked]>,Štěpán Machač <[email-masked]>,Michal Ješe
Cc: "Jenny Mohseni Skoglund" <[email-masked]>, "Flavia Cunha" <[email-masked]>, "Francois-Xavier Lamy" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 13:02:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Dear NFPs and alternates for MAR,
 
We are pleased to invite you to save the date for a hands-on training
session in EpiPulse. Please note that this is not a formal invitation but
only serves the purpose of saving the date. More information and links to
the meeting will be shared closer to the event.
 
You only need to attend one hands-on training session. If you cannot
attend the session for your network group, you may attend any of the other
training sessions. 
Please refer to the information about the other dates sent in a separate
email.
 
To help us plan the sessions, we will contact you closer to the meeting
date to confirm your participation.
 
Please feel free to reach out to [email-masked]  if you have any
questions.
 
Kind regards,
The ECDC SoHO team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.