Subject: RE: Information on DPO designation
From: "Pauline Pasquer" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gilles Rouvier" <[email-masked]>,Mathilde Lécaillon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 16:33:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you to inform you that the company AdaCore Estonia OU, as 
appointed the law firm LAWWAYS, managed by M. Gilles Rouvier, attorney at 
law (Paris Bar), as DPO in Estonia.

Please kindly find attached a letter containing the information requested to 
proceed to this appointment before the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate 
(as per the information you provided us in your letter dated 05.03.2025, 
attached for reference), and the POA signed by our client.

Please kindly confirm reception of our email.

Best regards,

Pauline PASQUER / Gilles ROUVIER

Pauline Pasquer - Avocate au Barreau de Paris

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

5, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris - France

 <https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lawways.com%2F&e=4f1cb2e8&h=d364627d&f=n&p=y> 
www.lawways.com

+33 (0)1 43 18 16 50

Recommended by: Legal 500 EMEA - Who’sWhoLegal - Leaders League - Best 
lawyers - Chambers - GDR 100

CONFIDENTIEL - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL | This message contains privileged 
& confidential information. If you have received it although you were not 
the intended recipient, you must destroy it immediately, without keeping any 
copy, nor disclosing or transmitting it to any other person. - Message 
confidentiel protégé par le secret professionnel des avocats.

De : Pauline Pasquer <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Envoyé : jeudi 20 février 2025 12:20
À : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc : Gilles Rouvier <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mathilde Lécaillon 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Objet : Information on DPO designation

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you regarding the designation of a Data Protection Officer 
(DPO) with your authority.

Please find attached a letter outlining our inquiries in detail. We remain 
available for any further information you may require and thank you in 
advance for your attention to our request.

We look forward to your response and remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Pauline PASQUER / Gilles ROUVIER

Pauline Pasquer - Avocate au Barreau de Paris

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

5, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris - France

 <https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lawways.com%2F&e=4f1cb2e8&h=d364627d&f=n&p=y> 
www.lawways.com

+33 (0)1 43 18 16 50

Recommended by: Legal 500 EMEA - Who’sWhoLegal - Leaders League - Best 
lawyers - Chambers - GDR 100

CONFIDENTIEL - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL | This message contains privileged 
& confidential information. If you have received it although you were not 
the intended recipient, you must destroy it immediately, without keeping any 
copy, nor disclosing or transmitting it to any other person. - Message 
confidentiel protégé par le secret professionnel des avocats.