Subject: Results of ENMCA length of Annex V training survey
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 18:56:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants,

Please find attached the results of the ENMCA length of Annex V training 
survey which was discussed at the recent ENMCA meeting over the summer.

The results have been compiled by colleagues at the Medical Chamber Slovenia 
to whom we extend our thanks.

We received responses from 24 EEA member states as well as from the UK and 
Switzerland.

Regarding the Excel table, sheets 1 and 2 should be self explanatory. On 
sheet 3 (specialties that are not in Annex V), we have rounded the numbers 
in the responses (for example if it was stated that the duration is between 
2 to 3 years, we calculated 2.5 years). Sheet 3A contains the original 
responses.

The results have been shared with the European Commission and will also be 
uploaded onto the ENMCA website in the members only section.

Best wishes

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>