Subject: Ed: ESNA Forum 2025
From: "Silver Tammik - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 16:37:05 +0300

Palun registreerida. Henrik Kutberg täitmiseks (ministri osalust ei ole ette 
näha), Silver Tammik ja Anu Vask teadmiseks.

From: Info.Simonet (Cabinet Simonet) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2025 5:20 PM
To: Erkki Keldo - MKM <[email-masked]>; Evelin Oras - MKM 
<[email-masked]>; Kertu Subka - MKM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Nfp-Esna (FOD Economie - SPF Economie) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ESNA Forum 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir,

We are honored to invite you to participate in the "EU Startup Nations 
Standard of Excellence (ESNA)" Forum, which will take place on November 26 - 
2025, in Brussels.

This event brings together Ministerial representatives to exchange about 
policies that foster innovation and entrepreneurship across Europe by 
improving the framework conditions for startups to flourish and explore 
collaboration opportunities within the framework of the EU Startup Nations 
Standard of Excellence.

Please find the invitation and the program attached.

We look forward to the pleasure of your presence at this occasion.

       Eléonore Simonet

Kingdom of Belgium

             Minister of Small Businesses, Self-Employed, and SMEs

___________________________________________

Rue Ducale 61

1000 Brussels