Subject: Response to the request in accordanse to No 11-3-4054-1
From: Gillå Martin - HK <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "HK Myndighetsledningenskansli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 17:29:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,

On behalf of the Director General of the Swedish Prison and Probation 
Service, we formally submit our response in accordance to No 11-3-4054-1 in 
the case of smoking ban in prisons.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any follow up questions.

Best regards,

Martin Gillå

Chef internationella enheten, Myndighetsledningens kansli

Head of Office for International Affairs

Swedish Prison and Probation Service│Office for International Affairs

Box 44015, 100 73 Stockholm, Sweden

Switchboard: + 46 77 228 08 00│Phone: +46 11 496 39 26 │Cell: +46 708 75 31 
50

Homepage:  <http://www.kriminalvarden.se/> www.kriminalvarden.se

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]