Subject: APPMONITOR Project - Request for Input on Third-Party Tracking in the EU
From: "Victoria Andelsman Alvarez" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 12:50:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear team at the Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am contacting you on behalf of the APPMONITOR project, which is funded by 
the European Research Council and led by Prof. Stine Lomborg (University of 
Copenhagen). We are conducting brief interviews to gain a deeper 
understanding of the needs and challenges associated with third-party 
tracking in mobile apps.

The interview aims to:

Identify if your institution addresses concerns about mobile apps and 
third-party tracking.

Understand current practices and challenges in identifying app tracking.

Find responsible parties for monitoring app tracking and executing related 
tasks within the organization.

Assess information and technological needs for effective oversight and 
advocacy.

Ensure that APPMONITOR complements existing tools and initiatives at the 
national and European levels.

The interview would last approximately 30 minutes and can be scheduled at 
your convenience, after July 10th.

If you believe someone else on your team or in your network would be a more 
suitable candidate, we would appreciate any referrals.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Victoria Andelsman Alvarez

On behalf of APPMONITOR team