Subject: WIPO-CWS : WIPO Standards Related Meetings Calendar for 2026 (revised calendar)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2026 18:40:01 +0300

Please find enclosed circular C. CWS 203 Rev.3 relating to the WIPO 
Standards Related Meetings Calendar for 2026 (Revised Calendar).

Secretariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. CWS 203 Rev.3 concernant le 
Calendrier des réunions relatives aux normes de l’OMPI pour 2026 (calendrier 
révisé).

Secrétariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. CWS 203 Rev.3 sobre el 
Calendario de reuniones relacionadas con las normas técnicas de la OMPI para 
2026 (calendario revisado).

Secretaría:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY